- 2702 Washington Ave
- Houston, TX 77001
Weichert Corporate Housing is hiring an Account Manager in Houston, TX. The Account Manager is responsible for acting as the relationship manager for Weichert Workforce Mobility client contacts, procurement representatives and WWM Client Service Directors. The position is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing and maintaining assigned client relationships, increasing revenues on assigned accounts and cross selling new business opportunities for non-relocation, travel, and intern business as their supplier for furnished housing. The Account Manager will work with WWM's top company accounts and oversee both domestic and global engagements where possible. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Develops and maintains a sustained relationship with 37 top Weichert Corporate Housing accounts that are sourced by Weichert Workforce Mobility and WCH sales.
* Responsible for monitoring and capturing 100% of the revenue opportunities created by the corporate client when they relocate their employees. Responsible for the achievement of defined revenue growth targets.
* Responsible for identifying, cross selling and expanding business opportunities with assigned client base to include non-relocation, project work, travel, and intern business.
* Visits volume clients twice a year and others once per year; participates in client meetings and Annual Reviews. Participates in RFP situations with client base.
* Works with VP of WCH Client Services to determine locations, inventory levels and pricing for client base.
* Visits Weichert Workforce Mobility offices approximately twice a year to review issues/ progress with clients.
* Assists VP of Client Services with client issues when needed.
* Responsible for driving an overall service delivery experience for assigned clients by creating a \"trusted advisor\" relationship with several layers of the client's management and personnel. Ensures that all targets that impact the measurement of Weichert as a provider are met or exceeded.
* Responsible for account plan development and maintenance, management reviews, client forums, and business entertainment.
* Drives and supports business strategy development, implementation, and execution for a defined portfolio. Develops and drives revenue enhancement strategies in support of the business plan. Within the assigned account base, continually reviews current pricing arrangements and risk exposure to ensure retention.
* Collaborates with the Vice Presidents to cross-sell existing accounts. Develops strategies for RFI and RFP support, sales presentation assistance, and site visit management.
* Provides ongoing support and direction for client evaluations, pricing, service strategies, and account planning. Responsible for identifying volume and revenue variances and creating appropriate strategies to adjust to these changes in pricing and other related areas.
* Provides creative input and planning for client events, such as ERC, and other industry conferences. Determines strategies to promote Weichert, offer educational content, and opportunities for client-to-client interaction.
* Analyzes client policies in depth, offering consultative insight and recommendations to improve program management and goal attainment.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred
* Real estate license strongly preferred or obtained within one (1) year of hire
* Valid driver's license required
* Travel up to 35% of business time (international and domestic)
* Five (5) or more years of corporate housing experience
* Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
* Experience with Real Estate laws and practices, financing, and disclosure
* Strong sales and business development skills, with the ability to increase business from assigned clients
* Excellent relationship development skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled