Vaco has partnered with a multi-location and multi-entity organization in their search for an Accounting Manager. This is great opportunity to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment. Company offers excellent company culture, benefits and unlimited PTO.
- Manage monthly close process including preparation/review of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Research and analyze complex technical accounting issues.
- Produce quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
- Serve as liaison to external and internal audit professionals.
- Ensure internal controls are maintained.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA required.
- Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion.
- Must have the ability to build relationships and work with departmental leaders.
- Detail-oriented and able to be hands-on.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally.