Responsible for sales strategy development for assigned region, management of order entry and fulfillment process, coordinating and collaborating with marketing, R&D, SCM and manufacturing to ensure that targeted customers are served with appropriate service levels.
Manage day-to-day sales programs and activities so that they meet the organization s short and long-term business objectives, comply with regulations and standards, and protect the organization s public reputation.
All activities are aligned with the strategy for TSS, the region and subregion requirements as set forth by management.Job description
- Develop a strategic sales and marketing plan to grow sales in the region that is congruent with the organization s overall strategic goals and objectives; both short-term and long-term.
- Establish a presence increasing market awareness and focusing on the strategic positioning of the TSS image and brand.
- Determine HR planning needs for the team and work in conjunction with HR to achieve this plan
- Plan, organize, direct and coordinate sales and marketing activities for the assigned region.
- Conduct ongoing market/environmental analysis of both current and potential customers.
- Preparation of annual budgeting and sales operational forecasting monthly.
- Generate sales revenue and profits to meet or exceed budget expectations.
- Coordinate sales activities with the Logistics Center Americas.
- Ensure staff employee engagement results are positive and take steps to improve employee engagement, performance management and ensure alignment to Marketing Americas structure.
- Responsible for office operations including; leasing, office decor aligned to Trelleborg standards; location to ensure employee retention;
- Provides mid-year and annual performance reviews, sets performance targets, establishes with employees, employee development programs and ensures managers reporting to them are doing the same for their direct reports.
- Provides monthly reports to communicate to the team the Marketing Companies performance and also for upper management oversight purposes.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, and planning for marketing company personnel, organizational structure, and technical resources.
- Perform Financial Analysis and Reporting Guidance on a Monthly basis.
- To provide commercial & technical support, project management, planning and controlling (business, financial and strategic) within corporate strategies, policies and guidelines with the objective of enhancing profitability & cost-effectiveness of projects. Advise sales/projects/business teams with regards to sales proposals, contract and quotations in order to ensure accuracy and timeliness of inputs.
- Establish, manage and develop an empowered, self-directed sales force.
- Establish sales territories and individual sales plans with challenging targets.
- Develops an executive relationship with Growth Customers in assigned territory and calls upon other higher level management within TSS to do the same in an effort to broaden relationships as key customer.
- Monitor and evaluate the ongoing performance of the sales force.
- Provides coaching of sales team prior, during and after sales calls to ensure that objectives are set and met prior to sales engineering making a sales call to a customer.
- Communicates sales pipeline shortfalls and works with sales team to fill gaps accordingly, reporting and monitoring these activities.
- Implement and execute Sales Excellence tools across team
- Support product/service launches and assigns resources as warranted.
- Works in conjunction with market Segment Leaders to meet jointly developed sales goals
- Is the voice of the customer and liaises with Marketing Team, R&D, SCM and Manufacturing to ensure the voice of the customer is heard in terms of product, material and service needs.
- Provide detailed Market/Competitive Intelligence and Customer/Market direction to executive management and Marketing Team.
- Risk Adverse: Risk vs. Reward Analysis
- Contract Management and Guidance: NDA, Procurement and Stocking Agreements
And any other task assigned by ManagerCandidate profile
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Management or other relevant discipline. MBA a plus
- Minimum 10 years total business experience
- Minimum 5 years in a marketing or sales management position, with proven track record for developing organic growth
- Experience working in a global matrix organization, in collaboration across many functions, preferred
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving; Overcoming of Obstacles
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Influencing for impact
- Establishing trust and credibility
- Ability to lead people to success
- Management thru Managers
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.Last application date
2-15-2019Who to contact