Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider that has partnered with a trusted hospital in Beaumont, Texas to help fill a Med Surg RN opening for a 12-week travel assignment.
The hospital is currently interviewing qualified Registered Nurses!
- Estimated $50-55/hr
- April 1, 2019 target start date
- Days, 11:30a - 9p
- 40 hours/week, full time hours
- 12 weeks, with the possibility to extend
- Insurance, HSA, 401(k), Travel Reimbursement for those who qualify
- 443 bed hospital
- Dress Code: Forest Green (dark green) scrubs
- Role would include getting the patient ready for Surgery or Cathlab, then taking care of the patient before they?re sent home
For immediate feedback, please call/text directly at .
For all other inquiries or questions, please apply or email your resume directly to
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, ccu, coronary, hospice, intensive care, mhb, nurse rn, registered nurse, surgery