The Manager, Strategic Analytics will be the analytics resource to support the development of solutions for sell side activities across the Generics, Brand and Specialty Drug Categories. This person will help set priorities, manage projects and build cross functional support with various key stakeholders for the development and execution of department specific initiatives.
This role will have primary responsibility for expanding the LEC initiative across all segments as well as initiate PI to capture the value at time of sale.
This position has primary responsibility for tracking and modeling of strategic programs that will support and expand sell-side value across all Pharmaceutical Categories. This position will work closely with leaders across the organization in Program, Sourcing, Brand Management, Pricing, Data Science and IT. The objective of the strategy is to effectively develop new tools and bring data from information to insights in order to enhance McKesson?s participation in sell side margin expansion opportunities, sustain and enhance customer compliance and growth and bring synergies between various teams.Job Description Summary
- Support Stakeholders in identifying key initiatives and building cross functional business use cases. Translate the use case into executable business/technology designs and manage an agile process to build consensus for executing across teams.
- Manage a portfolio of projects across various stakeholders. Develop timelines, manage priorities, communicate
- Explore and coordinate with cross functional on LEC expansion
- Updates, build executive updates on value creation
- Support product formulary decisions based on demand, service level, profitability, customer preference, etc.
- Partner with high-performance teams; provide guidance and direction, with an emphasis on execution, innovation and operational excellence.?
- Develop and maintain long- term stakeholder relationships and networks.
5+ years of analytics experience ?Critical Skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of generic pharmaceutical industry, regulatory, marketing and business development dynamics
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases ( SQL and/or Python)
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheets, financial modeling and reporting
- Proven abilities to procure data, report information and interpret results to varying levels of management and functional groups.
- Understanding of business management including profit, terms, finance and return on investment elements.
- Analysis/Process Thinking
- Oral and written communication
- Strong working knowledge of master file/legacy information systems, supplier and customer contract management systems (i.e. SAP, DCON/CMS, DITM, GxDataMart, BI/BW)
- Knowledge of modeling using Python, Scikit-learn is highly desired
BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.Physical Requirements
General Office Demands
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!