Candidate will have the responsibilities for general office administration, expense reports, travel booking and managing and coordinating schedules.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative and office professional support to assigned managers in the Commercial function as well as other department members
- Extensive calendar management on behalf of mangers in Microsoft Outlook; Scheduling meetings and calendar management
- Securing venues (internal & external) and catering for manager s meetings as necessary
- TER Expense Reporting - prepare monthly expense reports
- Handling highly confidential information regarding business, personnel and customer/supplier relationships
- Managing projects in area of responsibility
- Providing back up support to other office professionals
- Processing work order requests for office/conference room repair as needed
- Processing paperwork for Dow guest/visitors
- Being a part of the Packaging & Specialty Plastics team and assisting in shared duties as well as team events
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel (including Pivot Tables) and able to create reports, graphs, and interpret data
- Communicate updates to impacted employees using e-mail.
- Document Management and Record Management
- Previous administrative experience coordinating schedules and booking domestic and international travel including securing visas as appropriate is desired
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- At least 3 years of proven Administrative experience which includes supporting at least one person, calendar management, meeting set up, etc.
- Excellent skills needed in the areas of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx, File Share Manager/SharePoint
- Must be able to work in a global environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently and possess good time management skills
Why Kelly ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies inindustry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premiersource of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firmwith an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the varietyand flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or directhire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specificprofessional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and iscommitted to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunityis The Law.