Our mission is to be a trusted workplace for team members to be their whole selves at work. A company that people love and positively impacts the lives of all whom we touch.be your best self
At Interstate Batteries, you have the chance to be excellent at work and excellent at life. We know that professional success depends on personal wellbeing. That's why we want to enrich your life with the tools and services you need to succeed in every area of your life. Join us!Purpose:
Serving as the Customer Service arm of our National Accounts system, the NAC Account Specialist supports National Accounts, the assigned Account Managers, Distributors, and Dealers in the day-to-day operations regarding order entry and customer service for our key corporate accounts. Serving with excellence to ensure customer satisfaction, problem resolution, and timely billing for accounts. Working across departments and with corporate dealers, regions and headquarters, the Specialist serves a critical role in the maintenance and growth of National Accounts.Job Components:Account Specialist Overview
- Primary contact for National Account Corporate and Regional clients, and IB Distributors regarding orders and transaction details.
- Work with National Account customer headquarters and servicing Distributors to resolve problems, delivery discrepancies, delinquencies, etc. to maintain superior levels of service, while encouraging overall success and growth to the account.
- Support Distributors and Dealers on National Accounts, including research, resolution and communications for order errors, order changes or cancellations, ticket clean-up and undelivered orders - manual orders, electronic submissions, close-out documentation, etc.
- Work with Distributors and/or Accounts Receivable to resolve order and delivery ticket errors so that all transactions can be processed and billed in a timely manner.
- Maintain dealer records regarding additions, inactivation's and changes, including related Distributor communication(s).
- Monitor open orders and contact Distributors regarding incomplete deliveries, emphasizing on those with delivery status of 10-day-plus outstanding deliveries - communications to Business Consultant / Account Management as needed.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Management (SCM) to avoid delivery delays due to backorders.
- Proactively monitor and assess accounts for program and process improvement opportunities.
- Work with IT and/or Internal Support regarding program defects and system issues.
- Assist with new account launches as assigned / needed, including any system testing prior to launch.
- Utilize ServiceNow CSM tool to track all incoming and outgoing communications regarding accounts and/or Distributors.
- Work cross functionally with Finance, Distributor Business Unit (DBU), IT, and Supply Chain Management (SCM), and others as the Subject Matter Expert on NAC Specialists processes and the related assigned accounts to resolve issues.
- Contact liaison while Account Managers are traveling.
- The ideal candidate will drive customer relations / satisfaction by delivering world class service and Excellence, while also taking the lead on communicating with Account Managers when applicable, regarding our customer's needs, issues and commitments.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three (3) year related experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Discernment to recognize critical problems and creative ability to identify strategic methods for improving systems and controls issues
- Good analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Team Player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter / self-disciplined
- Familiarity with battery business and product preferred
- Familiarity with Interstate Distributor operations preferred
- Willingness to travel occasionally (e.g. semi-annual program reviews)
- Become the \"expert\" on servicing our National Accounts and Distributors
- Employ Business Consultants when necessary to bring uncooperative Distributors into compliance with program parameters
- Work with Distributors and Account Managers regarding approved part substitutions
- Work with Distributors and Account Managers regarding exchange / buy-back of batteries, depending on the program
- Initiate standards within your own processes, and as it relates to each account program or Distributor, for interdepartmental efficiencies
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvements within your day-to-day operation and the account programs, and work with the Account Managers and/or IT on implementation, if needed
- Interact with a variety of departments within the company: Finance, SCM, IT, Marketing, DBU, etc.
- Contribute, as needed, toward the completion of critical projects
- Represent IBSA's interests to the customers, and the customer's interest to IBSA
- Require minimal supervision
- Ability to sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time.
- Prolonged use of personal computer & telephone - 90%
Note: We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task