For over 29 years, Healix has supported healthcare providers through innovative products and services. Whether we are managing an office infusion center within a physician s practice or providing high quality compounded sterile preparations to a hospital system, our team is dedicated to helping our clients provide extraordinary patient care.
Working at Healix means that you have the opportunity to impact thousands of patients each day while sharpening your business skills across multiple disciplines. We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating progressive solutions and who thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding work environment.
HEALIX HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR:
A Network Administrator II
to join our expert team of business and healthcare minded professionals.Responsibilities:
- Perform network design and capacity planning.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans or network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Manage network services and servers as assigned.
- Perform server and security audits.
- Using knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, LAN and WAN to maintain server functionality
- Using analytical and reasoning skills to troubleshoot and repair server issues
- Manage Cisco ASA and Azure VPN network
- Administer Enterprise Active Directory.
- Administer Azure cloud VMs and Office 365.
- Administer Citrix XENAPP, terminal servers.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues across teams as well as company management
- Four year university degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field and 2-5 years of related experience
- Cisco Switches and ASA
- Windows Servers and Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server is a plus
Associated topics: ip, network, network administrator, operating system, router, scom, server, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp