Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager
Harbor Healthcare is currently seeking qualified candidates for a part time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager position for the San Antonio area.
This is an out-patient position, that requires an independent and experienced RN. The RN-Case Manager is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and as such is responsible for admitting and coordinating appropriate care for each patient and family. RN-Case Manager main job duties include and are not limited to; admissions, assessments, discharges and pronouncements.
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas
- 1+ years experience as a RN
- Experience with hospice preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel a must
- Clean background and drug screen
- Bi-Monthly pay periods - direct deposit
- 401(k) available
- 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- On-call and weekend rotation required
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Beacon Hospice of North San Antonio.
Please apply online directly through this website. Complete the online application, and attach a resume.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care, nurse, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, registed