Loading some great jobs for you...
Covia is a leading supplier of minerals and material solutions to the industrial and energy markets. The formation of Covia in 2018 is the most recent of many significant milestones in our shared history. Built from the merging of Fairmount Santrol and Unimin Corporation, Covia's rich Legacy includes many achievements across industries and capital success through partnership. Our ability to deliver the right product, to the right place, at the right time, is unmatched. Just as strong is our commitment to building partnerships that help our customers succeed.
Quality and innovation are at the foundation of Covia; but our real strength is our people. Covia employs a diverse and highly-skilled team of professionals to convert natural minerals into engineered solutions for our customers. Every member of our team has a valuable opportunity to help shape our future and make a positive impact on the world around us through our commitment to the locations where we live and work.
Covia is looking for a dynamic Business Development Director who will have a positive impact on the Energy Sales team at it's The Woodlands, TX location.
The successful incumbent will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Leverage her/his existing relationships with Oilfield Services and Exploration & Production (E&P) companies to close new accounts.
* Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing customers to ensure consistent orders and drive customer satisfaction.
* Work every day to strategically maximize quality, in-person interactions with customers; drive order volume and identify new prospects.
* Identify strategic prospects, plan customer visits, and employ time management skills effectively to build, maintain, and close a sales pipeline to ensure consistent results.
* Understand the Oil & Gas market dynamics and successfully apply the sales process in order to win and maintain ongoing orders and relationships.
* Ability to comprehend and negotiate complex commercial supply agreements
* Work with defined T&E budget to plan client entertainment and additional methods to build, expand and strengthen personal and relationships with E&P clients.
The successful incumbent will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* 10+ years of experience calling on Exploration & Production companies.
* Minimum of 10+ years in the Hydraulic Fracturing industry.
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business or Engineering.
* Proven track record of increasing sales revenue.
* Experience working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong negotiation skills; proven team player.
* Must work both independently and as a member of team.
* Excellent Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* 401K with company matching and fixed annual contributions
* Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Disability, Life/AD&D, and Long Term Care Insurances
* Employee Assistance Program
At Covia, we strive for and support a diverse workforce as we firmly believe this lays the foundation of our success. Our compelling culture supports inclusion, individuality and respect within the workplace. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non-work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or veteran status.
The organization offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
NO RECRUITER INQUIRIES PLEASE. All other inquiries should be directed to the Talent Acquisition team.