***This position is a Virtual role for candidates who meet requirements***
The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels extraordinary revenue management talent and tools. The team is responsible for helping hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.What will I be doing?
Do you love developing relationships and using analytics to advise your clients? If so, you should consider a career in Revenue Management (RM) at Hilton. As the Senior Revenue Manager, RMCC Americas, you will be responsible for maximizing hotel revenue and growing Revenue Per Available Room (RevPAR) Index (market share) for each hotel in a portfolio of properties. The Senior Revenue Manager, RMCC Americas is responsible for achieving three primary accomplishments:
- A trusting relationship with the hotel teams and other key revenue management partners;
- Appropriate Revenue Management strategy, including pricing, for all portfolio hotels;
- Alignment with the hotel teams and other key revenue management partners on Revenue Management strategy and pricing. You will report directly to the workgroup's Assistant Director. You will also **have the opportunity to work from a home/virtual/remote environment.
The goal of this role is to maximize hotel revenue and grow RevPAR Index for each hotel in a portfolio of properties depending on complexity of the market and services provided. This is accomplished by managing and maintaining group and transient inventory controls, developing, monitoring and adjusting sales and pricing strategies, analyze demand factors, forecasting, competitive analysis, and maintaining distribution channel data integrity. Key hotel team members with whom the Revenue Manager interacts include the General Manager, Director of Sales, and Front Office Manager. Other key revenue management partners may include Regional Revenue Management team members, management company representatives, and other Commercial Services team members.
What are we looking for?
More specifically, you will:
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls including, but not limited to, room accommodation and rate inventory controls, roll-in controls, group inventory and cut-off dates, implementation of blackout dates, maintaining demand information and leading sellout strategies in partnership with Front Office
- Serve as primary liaison with Front Office, Sales and Marketing and Reservation to maximize inventory and profitability
- Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing strategies
- Conduct competitive and demand analyses and provide critical analysis of chosen strategies, room statistics and general demand factors to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability
- Conduct forecasting, review all competitive shops, review demand, convention and city event calendars, maintain data on competitor products and maintain historical data on events and performance
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong mathematical comprehension
- Ability to manage change, resolve conflicts, and ensure collaboration within teams or units
- Ability to evaluate and identify opportunities from a strategic perspective, including the ability to develop, prioritize, and implement plans to meet organization's strategic goals
- Effective written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate and influence others
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for the team to fulfill responsibilities
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Ability to quickly learn new programs when required
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics OR seven (7) years or more of Analytical experience within Revenue Management, Data Management, Reservations, or Front Office Operations field
- Five (5) years or more of experience working in:
- Revenue Management with Group knowledge in Forecasting, pricing and displacements and
- Full Service hotels
- In-depth knowledge of industry analytical reports such as STAR reports, Hotelligence reports, and competitive shop reports
- Experience successfully analyzing, interpreting and explaining statistical data, to develop strategies and generate a course of action
- Experience managing Hotel Rates and Inventory
- Experience forecasting Hotel revenue weekly and monthly
- Strong project and time management familiarity, as well as organizational skills
- Proficient in Revenue Management systems, hotel property management systems, and industry related reports
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- MA/MS Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics OR four (4) years or more of Hotel experience at a Manager and/or Director level with budget control experience
- Knowledge of Hilton's Corporation's Revenue Management systems
- Multiple hotel Revenue Management experience
- Cross-functional experience in hotel Revenue Management, Marketing, Sales and eCommerce
- Multiple brand experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!