The Vice President of Operations (VPO) serves a key role on the ROI operations leadership team while providing assistance in establishing and delivering on the region's organizational strategic plans. The position provides direction, leadership and management to the ROI Operations team including Regional Directors, Operations (RDO), Sr. Manager, Operations (SMO) and Regional Manager, Operations (RMO). This position is also responsible for establishing and maintaining communication with new and existing customers to establish and maintain CIOX Health services.Responsibilities
- Responsible for member retention and quality, to include visiting member facilities on a regular basis.
- Will have a comprehensive understanding of all product lines and will be responsible for ensuring that RDOs, SMOs and RMOs are trained on all products and services.
- Will have a comprehensive understanding of how to optimally use CIOX Health technology at our top three (3) client facilities.
- Ensure ongoing communications with HIM Directors or contact person via phone are made in accordance with CIOX Health's Total Quality Management process.
- Meet with HIM Directors and/or Facility Administrators to discuss service levels and negotiate service agreements on a regional level.
- Strong utilization of SalesForce to include monitoring and documenting member information.
- Review, assess and provide resolution to all negative and neutral customer services surveys.
- Maintain frequent contact with all levels of the ROI Operations Management team.
- Ensure frequent phone contact is made between each ROI Specialist and their managers/supervisors.
- Provide exceptional time management skills to include being mindful of meeting deadlines, responding timely to emails and phone messages.
- Analyze monthly regional budgeting and accounting reports to include Cognos to maintain adherence to annual budget and expenditure controls with emphasis on sales, compensation and site performance.
- Analyze reports to ensure appropriate monitoring of financial performance and quality and explain any variances in financial data.
- Complete a minimum of 25 QI's with top accounts per year per region and visit as appropriate.
- Attend and participate in annual state association meetings.
- Oversee employee management to include, hiring, training, motivating, coaching, developing, disciplining, and terminating of associates within the reporting structure.
- Organize and conduct at least one quarterly onsite customer meeting per region covering CIOX Health offerings, customer satisfaction level and industry trends.
- Stay abreast of current and pending laws and regulations pertinent to the industry.
- Leads initiatives such as Company technology deployment and support strategies, training requirements and execution, and technical support processes to improve productivity, customer retention and reduce labor and material expense.
- Deliver service contribution margin targets by optimizing service capabilities and variable cost productivity initiatives.
- Support a service operations environment that focuses on customer satisfaction through service delivery excellence and Quality Improvement processes.
- Review and follow up on metrics on field service profitability to maximize productivity.
- Maintain daily contact with the field Executive Management team.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports for each location.
- Monitor revenue and expense to improve Gross Margin and make necessary changes for continuous improvement.
- Provide support and final decision making on service and financial issues.
- Responsible for upholding security and confidentiality regulations, and facility policies and procedures for access and review of all medical records.
- Customer Service Skills
- Meet with Directors, Administrators, or COO's to discuss service issues.
- Provide quality service to ensure 100% member retention; Quarterly Member consults with facility/site management.
- Customer Retention and Satisfaction.
- Organize and conduct at least one monthly onsite customer meeting per region covering customers satisfaction level.
- Ensure weekly staff meetings are held at each location.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four year degree in business or related field and/or minimum of 7 years of work experience in the Healthcare field
- RHIT or RHIA certification, preferred
- Knowledge of HIM Services (coding)
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Associated topics: administrative, administrative officer, administrative staff, assistant, associate, document, front desk, operational assistant, operational support, operations director